Terms of service
Pippo Amsterdam - Terms and Conditions of Sale
These are the terms and conditions of sale of Pippo Amsterdam E-commerce ("Pippo Amsterdam" and these terms and conditions of sale: the "Conditions"). These Conditions apply to all orders placed by you with Pippo Bikewear via its webstore (www.pipposportswear.com) or otherwise outside a physical retail space. By placing an order, you agree to the applicability of these Conditions on the agreement between you and Pippo Amsterdam.
These Conditions set out the rights and obligations of the parties that apply to your ordering of products via the webstore of Pippo Amsterdam. It is therefore important that you take the time to read these Conditions carefully. Pippo Amsterdam recommends storing these Conditions on your computer and/or printing them for your records.
1. Information about Pippo Amsterdam
1. Pippo Amsterdam is a sole proprietorship incorporated in the Netherlands. The full contact information of Pippo Amsterdam is as follows:
Peter Noelke - Damms
22587 Hamburg - Germany
Tax number: 42 / 172 / 00178
VAT number: DE220834264
2. Your Details
1. To enable the smooth and timely execution of the agreement by Pippo Amsterdama , it is important that you correctly and completely provide your name, your e-mail address and the delivery address as per the instructions. You are responsible for the accuracy of the details provided by you. You will find the full contact details of Pippo Amsterdam under Article 1 of these Conditions.
2. Pippo Amsterdam will use the details provided by you only in the manner indicated in the privacy statement, which is available on its website.
3. Offer and Agreement
1. When you buy an article via the webstore of Pippo Amsterdam , you enter into an agreement with Pippo Amsterdam . The agreement starts when Pippo Amsterdam has sent a confirmation to the e-mail address specified by you.
2. An agreement arising from an offer which contains an obvious mistake and/or error, such as an unusually low price, is not binding upon Pippo Amsterdam. Please contact Pippo Amsterdam when you doubt the validity of an offer.
4. Price and Payment
1. The price quoted in the webstore when you place an order is the total price including all taxes and, if applicable, delivery charges.
2. You can pay for your order in the ways indicated in the webstore of Pippo Amsterdam It is not possible to use Pippo Amsterdam gift cards in the webstore.
5. Order Processing and Delivery
1. Pippo Amsterdam aims to process and deliver your order as smoothly and quickly as possible.
2. Orders are shipped to the delivery address provided by you and via the means of delivery chosen by you.
3. If the delivery address is located outside the European Union, it is possible that the country in question charges additional levies, such as import tax. Pippo Amsterdam has no influence or control over such levies and can therefore not provide you with further information. You must check yourself if the ordered articles can be exported and imported to the country in question and what the costs are, before placing such an order.
4. Ownership of the ordered products passes to you as soon as Pippo Amsterdam has received full payment.
5. Pippo Amsterdam takes great care to ensure that products are shipped accurately and in full. Should you unexpectedly receive incomplete or damaged products, please contact Pippo Amsterdam.
1. Pippo Amsterdam aims to display products on its website as fully and accurately as possible. The nature of the offered products may result in differences (such as colour differences) between the display of products on the website and the product delivered to you.
2. All the products in the Pippo Bikewear collection meet your expected quality standards. However, we expressly point out that these products are designed from an aesthetic point of view, and not with a view of optimum lifespan, practical usefulness or ease of use.
3. The products on offer in the webstore, such as garments and accessories, are naturally subject to wear. The lifespan of a product is partly dependent on the material of the product, the intensity of use and the level of care. The products of Pippo Amsterdam are made from the materials listed in the webstore. For optimum lifespan and quality, it is important, where necessary, to follow the washing instructions.
7. Right of Withdrawal
1. You have the right to terminate the agreement within 30 days after receipt of all the products in your order, without giving any reasons for doing so. This is the so-called cooling-off period. You can use your right to terminate the agreement by sending us the completed return form, but this is not required. You can also inform us in any other unambiguous way that you wish to terminate the agreement (for example by e-mail or post). More information about return options can be found on our website.
2. If you choose to terminate the agreement as far as a particular product is concerned, you are required to return this product as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after receipt of all the products in your order, to the address of Pippo Amsterdam as stated in Article 1.1. The direct costs of the return shipment of the product to Pippo Amsterdam are for your own account.
3. In case of termination within the meaning of Article 7.1, Pippo Amsterdam refunds the amount paid for the product in question (including any paid delivery charges) immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days after receipt of the notice that you wish to terminate the agreement, but not before Pippo Amsterdam has received the returned product in question or you are able to prove that the product has indeed been returned. If, when placing your order, you chose a different delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery used by Pippo Amsterdam, we will not refund any extra costs resulting from this upon termination of the agreement.
4. The termination right within the meaning of Article 7.1 is meant to determine if the product is suitable and if you indeed want the product. It is permissible to use the product as far as necessary to verify whether or not you actually want the product, just like you would do in a retail space. Further use of the product, such as wearing the product in a public space or any other actual use, affects your termination right as set out in more detail in Article 7.5.
5. When you return a product that you have damaged, has been washed, the labels have been removed, a product is incomplete or a product contains other signs of wear which show that you have used the product more extensively than permitted under Article 7.4, you are liable towards Pippo Amsterdam for the decrease in the value of the product caused by you. Pippo Amsterdam will deduct this decrease in value from the total amount to be refunded to you.
6. The termination right within the meaning of Article 7.1 does not apply to products that are not suitable for return due to health and hygiene reasons and where the seal has been broken after delivery.
8. Changes to these Conditions
1. If Pippo Amsterdam decides to change these Conditions, it will publish the changed Conditions on its website. You are advised to check on a regular basis if the Conditions have changed. Any changes do not apply to orders that were placed before the date of change. These Conditions were last changed on October 19, 2018.
1. Pippo Amsterdam aims to deliver the highest possible quality regarding its products and services. Should you have any complaints, you can direct them to us by phone, post or e-mail to:
Peter Noelke - Damms
22587 Hamburg - Germany
2. If you have gone through the complaint procedure, but you want your complaint referred to another authority, you can contact the Dispute Commission via the European ODR Platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
10. Applicable Law
1. German law applies to these Conditions and to the agreements between you and Pippo Amsterdam, with the exclusion of the Vienna Sales Convention. This choice of law shall not affect any further protection that you have based on the mandatory provisions of the law that would apply without this provision.